Dependability of your gas supply should never be a question. And with tanks up to 15,000 gallons, a bulk system assures you an uninterrupted flow of high-quality gas. Because every gas application is different, every nexAir bulk installation is custom. You get exactly the system you need where it fits your facility best. Lean on our KnowHow™ to find out what bulk gas application may be right for your organization
Bulk isn’t just for extremely large operations. Bulk gas systems can help smaller companies reduce insurance, cylinder handling costs, and free up floor space (no more storing cylinders). Plus, since there’s no lost gas from idle cylinders venting, you’ll even use up to 20% less product.
Bulk for Purity
- Ultra high-purity tank systems available.
- Ideal for lab applications.
- Ideal for welding gas applications.
- A single dedicated tank for your application.
- No contamination from recycled cylinders.
- One high-purity gas source for multiple machines.
Bulk for Efficiency
- Tank sizes up to 15,000 gallons.
Portable bulk systems available up to 300,000 cubic feet and 225 psi.
- Tube trailers available for high-volume, high-pressure applications.
- Highly accurate programmable gauge.
- Telemetry-ready for remote supply level monitoring.
- Automatic truck delivery with no-loss filling process.
- No cylinder handling or inventory management.
- Gas mixers available for blending common gas mixtures such as Ar/CO2, Ar/O2, or any other mixture.
Bulk for Safety
- Lower operating pressure than high-pressure cylinders.
- Fewer job-related injuries (no cylinder handling).
- Greater peace of mind.
Bulk for Savings
- Reduces product usage up to 40%.
- Reduces cylinder handling costs.
- Reduces insurance costs.
- Eliminates floor damage and frees up work and storage space.
How it Works
- We work with you to determine the best location for your bulk tank for the easiest access for flow and refill.
- When tank levels get low, we’re notified automatically via remote monitoring.
- A highly-trained technician comes to your facility and fills the tank while you work—no interruption, no tank changes.
- You get billed for the exact amount of gas used, saving you accounting time and of course, hard earned dollars.
GASES USED IN BULK
- Carbon Dioxide
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Fuel Gas
- Carbon Monoxide
Do you have a project you would like to discuss? Contact us so we can help you Forge Forward.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Everything we offer is a click away and it will arrive before you know it.