Deep Cold for a Deep Clean
Dry ice blasting is similar to sandblasting, but without the harsh abrasiveness. The process uses small, rice-sized dry ice pellets that are moisture-free, non-conductive, non-corrosive, and non-flammable. Most importantly, there’s nothing extra to dispose of with dry ice cleaning, because the pellets sublimate on contact.
Cleaning with dry ice is faster and more effective than conventional cleaning. It can actually save you up to 70% more than conventional methods, all without the caustic agents that harm the environment. The KnowHow™ of our professionals can show you how to elevate your cleaning process to include dry ice blasting at your work site to improve efficiency, costs, and safety.
Why clean with Dry Ice from nexAir?
- Eliminates soot, toxic residues, and odors
- Removes and slows the growth of mold, mildew and fungus
- Cleans away production residues, release agents, and contaminants
- Strips failing paint, oils, and biofilms
- Removes adhesives
- Disappears on contact
- No caustic agents
Dry Ice blasting is perfect for so many applications!
Aerospace & Aircraft
Automotive & Transportation
Food & Beverage
Wood, Pulp, & Paper
More Dry Ice Facts
- The ice in your freezer becomes solid at or below 32°F (0°C). Carbon dioxide turns into solid dry ice at -109.3°F (-78.5°C).
- Dry ice doesn’t melt, it sublimates, transforming from its solid state directly back into carbon dioxide gas.
Keep cool with dry ice service and supply.