This Policy (a) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website at www.nexair.com (our “Website”) or that you provide by the other means as outlined below, and (b) details our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. It applies only to the Website, which is operated from and to be accessed from within the United States. In the event you are accessing the Website and/or providing information from outside the United States, our use and disclosure of any such information is governed by the laws of the United States. Those laws may be different from those of the country in which you reside.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and/or any other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through any mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- When you interact with any advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Website; or
- Through websites operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) when those websites expressly refer to nexAir and specify that such information will be directed to nexAir.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- nexAir offline; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Website or provide the information. Your access, use or browsing of the Website signifies your acceptance of the current version of this Policy. nexAir reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update, change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect the following:
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address and domain name;
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access the nexAir website and any domain names that point to sites therein;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The Web pages or services you accessed while at the nexAir website and any domain names that point to sites therein; and
- The website you visited before coming to the nexAir website and any domain names that point to sites therein.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Information collected when you fill out any forms on our Website, participate in any survey or provide other feedback, send an e-mail, request information, or perform some other transaction online will be used solely for the stated purpose. This purpose may be to respond to you, to address issues you may identify, to improve our Website, or to forward the information you provide to an internal nexAir department for appropriate action. Survey information may be used to improve services and better gauge customer sentiment on issues ranging from services to Website design. To the greatest extent permitted by law, information will be shared internally and only with approved third parties on a need to know basis consistent with this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION
Except as expressly provided for in this Policy, we do not sell, rent or otherwise share Personal Information (defined as your address, email address, phone number, fax number, IP address, social security number, billing or payment information, account number, password or any other information that might identify you personally) with third parties for commercial or marketing purposes, nor will we intentionally disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have granted permission for us to do so. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose Personal Information:
- When authorized by you or when necessary to provide a service or complete a transaction that you have requested;
- To communicate with you about issues related to business with nexAir or any request for products or service;
- When necessary to comply with an order of a court, governmental agency or regulatory authority, and/or when requested in writing by law enforcement;
- To investigate and address system problems and to protect the security of the Website; or
- To a purchaser in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or part of our business or company.
This Website may contain links to other sites external to the nexAir site. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the materials that you may find there, are not under nexAir’s control. nexAir cannot and does not make any representation about these sites or the materials and/or information available from or on such sites. The fact that nexAir has made these links available is not an endorsement or recommendation by nexAir of any of these sites or any materials found there. nexAir is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
nexAir is NOT responsible for the privacy practices of those sites when linked to them through the nexAir site. Linked sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. Visitors should read the privacy policies or privacy statements of those sites where they collect personally identifiable information. This disclaimer pertains only to the website(s) under nexAir’s sole control.
nexAir utilizes commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the integrity of Personal Information in order to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure thereof. Such measures are designed to prevent corruption of data, block unauthorized access and provide reasonable protection of private information in our possession. This should not be construed, however, as a warranty of the security of information provided via the nexAir Website and we cannot ensure the security of information you may transmit.
If you provide nexAir with your email address to receive information, notifications, updates or other materials from us, or in connection with the provision of our products and services, nexAir will retain such address and information. If you wish to change that address or to stop further communications from us via email, you should follow the instructions that appear in each email communication from us for how to unsubscribe.CHILDREN nexAir does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Attention: Maria Ricci, Marketing Manager
1350 Concourse Avenue, Suite 103
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
[email protected] (e-mail)