The Warehouse Associate has an important role within nexAir’s distribution. This position is responsible for warehousing, shipping and receiving duties.
At nexAir, you’re covered.
Our benefits package is built for you and your family.
- Competitive pay
- Home daily
- Comprehensive retirement plan
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Substantial vacation and leave
- Tuition reimbursement to further your education
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- This employee will pull, check and verify customers’ orders
- Prepares and routes merchandise for shipment
- Packing and shipping orders via UPS, FedEx, Truck Line or Courier
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Operates a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules and complies with all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Stable employment record, including good attendance
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills with data input and order filling accuracy
- Superior attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk on concrete for an extended period of time, bend, kneel, use hands and arms. The associate must regularly move up to 70 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment. The employee also occasionally works near moving mechanical parts in an open warehouse environment. The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Hourly, Non-Exempt Employee
- High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Vice President of Human Resources, Crosstown
-Roosevelt “The Tank”
Route Driver, Huntsville
Branch Operations Manager, Birmingham